PHASE 2 NOW RELEASED FOR EARLY 2024 COMPLETIONS
Park Gate Village can be found within the pretty, historic market town of Knutsford, Cheshire. The development is conveniently located just 10 minutes off the M6 and within walking distance of Knutsford train station which provides links to Manchester and Chester, perfect for commuters.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside and benefitting from a bustling high street, Knutsford truly has it all. Tatton Park is just a stone’s throw away, for those lovely long walks amongst stunning scenery and you might even spot a deer or two! With a healthy mix of high street favourites, quirky independent shops and market stalls, the town centre caters for all of your shopping needs. There’s plenty of places to meet up with friends or treat yourself as you watch the world go by in one of the many cafes, restaurants, pubs or bars that this fantastic place has to offer. For families and those looking to start a family wanting to move here, you’ll find well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools nearby.
With so much to see and do right on your doorstep and the real community feel that the area has, Park Gate Village is the perfect place to call home.
PLEASE NOTE – These properties are subject to a local connection agreement, terms set out below.
• Residents of the area of Cheshire East for 6 of the last 12 months
• Residents of the borough for 3 of the last 5 years
• Has immediate family living in the area (parent, sibling, child or adoptive parent or child) and have done so for at least 5yrs.
• Has a permanent contract of employment in the administrative area of the council.
• Is a member or the armed forces or former service personnel (within 5yrs of their discharge or bereaved spouse or civil partner of a member of the armed forces leaving services family accommodation following the death of their spouse or partner or serving or former member of the reserve forces who needs to move because of serious injury, medical condition or disability sustained as a result of such service.
PLEASE NOTE – Illustration is an example of the house type only. Detailed plans and specifications will be provided once available and upon request. Price shown is 50% share price, rent will be payable on the remaining 50%, please refer to the price list or speak to our sales advisors for further information.
• Contemporary high-quality kitchen
• Brushed stainless steel multi-function single oven
• Brushed stainless steel gas hob
• Glass splash back
• Brushed steel extractor fan
• Pre-plumbed for washer/dryer
• Stainless steel sink and chrome mixer tap
• Flooring provided
• High security front door and rear patio doors
• Mains powered smoke detectors
• Mains powered heat detectors
• Carbon monoxide detector
• Ventilation system
• NHBC 10-year build warranty
• Contemporary sanitary-ware
• Mira thermostatic over bath shower in main bathroom
• Over bath shower screen
• Part tiled ceramic walls
• Flooring provided
• Electric Vehicle Charging point
• Pre-wired multimedia point
• BT point to lounge
• TV point to lounge and main bedroom
• White light switches and sockets throughout
• Feature Chrome light fitting to Kitchen area
• Bathroom light fitting
• External light fittings
• Chrome ironmongery
• Turfed rear gardens
• Upvc double glazed windows
• Paved patio area to rear
• Tarmac driveways plot dependant
Plot 141 – Expected completion February 2024
Plot 143 – Expected completion February 2024
or complete the below and a member of the team will be in touch shortly
By submitting this form, you agree to receive email updates from Garden City Homes.
You can opt out at any time.
Garden City Homes team directly.