WELCOME TO PARK GATE VILLAGE
Park Gate Village can be found within the pretty, historic market town of Knutsford, Cheshire. The development is conveniently located just 10 minutes off the M6 and within walking distance of Knutsford train station which provides links to Manchester and Chester, perfect for commuters.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside and benefitting from a bustling high street, Knutsford truly has it all. Tatton Park is just a stone’s throw away, for those lovely long walks amongst stunning scenery and you might even spot a deer or two! With a healthy mix of high street favourites, quirky independent shops and market stalls, the town centre caters for all of your shopping needs. There’s plenty of places to meet up with friends or treat yourself as you watch the world go by in one of the many cafes, restaurants, pubs or bars that this fantastic place has to offer. For families and those looking to start a family wanting to move here, you’ll find well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools nearby.
With so much to see and do right on your doorstep and the real community feel that the area has, Park Gate Village is the perfect place to call home.
These properties are subject to a local connection agreement, terms set out below.
• Residents of the area of Cheshire East for 6 of the last 12 months
• Residents of the borough for 3 of the last 5 years
• Has immediate family living in the area (parent, sibling, child or adoptive parent or child) and have done so for at least 5yrs.
• Has a permanent contract of employment in the administrative area of the council.
• Is a member or the armed forces or former service personnel (within 5yrs of their discharge or bereaved spouse or civil partner of a member of the armed forces leaving services family accommodation following the death of their spouse or partner or serving or former member of the reserve forces who needs to move because of serious injury, medical condition or disability sustained as a result of such service.
By submitting this form, you agree to receive email updates from Garden City Homes.
You can opt out at any time.
Garden City Homes team directly.