If you’d like to take the first steps to home ownership, Garden City Homes are delighted to present this second-floor apartment at our Scholars Fields development. The apartment is available through the Government’s Rent to Buy Scheme enabling working households to take the first steps to home ownership.
Rent to Buy lets you pay a monthly rent at 80% of market value for up to five years, giving you the chance to save the remaining 20% for your deposit. At the end of five years you will be able to purchase the apartment and become a homeowner. Please note, £765 is the full market rental (100%) of this property.
This apartment has a generous open plan fitted kitchen and living space combined, a separate hallway with storage cupboard leading to two double bedrooms with a fully-fitted bathroom.
Please note the apartment is unfurnished. Pets are considered under a separate agreement and this is a non-smoking property. If you would like to make an application, please contact us as we will need to confirm your eligibility before you are able to make an application. If you are eligible, you will need to complete an application form and undertake a credit reference and affordability check.
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Fully fitted bathroom with storage cupboard
- Flooring throughout
- Gas central heating
- Designated car parking space
- Secure communal garden to rear of the block
- Secure bike store
- Double glazed
- Close to all major transport links (M56/M60 motorway networks)
- Close to Manchester Airport
- Close to Wythenshawe Hospital
- Walking distance to Wythenshawe Town Centre
- Walking distance to Metrolink Tram Stop
ownership journey by
or complete the below and a member of the team will be in touch shortly
You can opt out at any time.