Renting With Us
SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE…
Complete our online form to register your interest today!
We believe in quality throughout with our rented properties. That’s why from the very start you will receive excellent customer service when choosing your new home and then right the way through the life of your tenancy in a stylish high specification home. Once you’ve completed the quick and easy online application process, an advisor will see your application through from start to finish, with no fuss; so we can be in the position to hand you your keys in no time.
Our properties offer a high-quality, stylish way of living in excellent areas managed by a reputable landlord. We look after your interests as well the property your living in.
WE ARE UNIQUE BECAUSE WE:
- Provide exceptional customer service via our responsive and knowledgeable advisory team
- Provide contracts that offer long-term commitment and/or short term flexibility
- Offer fair pricing, with no unexpected fees or sudden rent increases
- Deal with you directly cutting out any middle men out of the whole process
RESERVING A PROPERTY:
To secure a property an application fee as indicated below is required. Should the tenancy not proceed these are non-refundable.
An application fee of £150 inc VAT will be payable upon successfully passing your application. The tenancy application fee covers the cost of your referencing and the preparation of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement. The referencing includes checking your credit and employment status, affordability and obtaining previous landlord references.
For every additional person applying to be named on the tenancy there is a fee of £60 inc VAT per person.
A guarantor may be required subject to the outcome of your referencing and/or your personal circumstances. Should a guarantor be required to support your application, there is a non-refundable charge of £60 inc VAT.
The deposit (one month’s rent) and the first month’s rent are required in cleared funds prior to the start of the tenancy. It is required by law that Assured Shorthold Tenancy deposits are protected. You will pay your deposit directly to the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) to be safeguarded for the duration of your tenancy. Deposits are repaid at the end of the tenancy when both parties have agreed that there are no outstanding arrears, damage to the property or any other relevant issues.
To find out more about the DPS click here
HOW TO APPLY:
To be successful an applicant must:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have the legal Right to Rent in the UK. From 1 February 2016 all occupiers of private rented accommodation in England, aged 18 or over must prove that they have the right to live in the UK legally. As part of the referencing process your Right to Rent in England will be verified.
- Be in employment
- Pass the household affordability assessment of annual income being 30 times the monthly rent
- Have good credit history and no active County Court Judgements against you
FURTHER CHARGES MAY BE APPLICABLE TO SOME TENANCIES;
Tenancy Renewal Fee £60 inc VAT: This fee covers the cost of negotiating and preparing a further fixed term tenancy agreement.
Amendment Fee £60 inclusive of VAT: This fee covers an instance where there is a change in personal circumstances such as one tenant leaving the property (subject to our approval). We may be required to prepare an amended tenancy agreement which could include the need for further referencing.
As a bonus we DO NOT charge a ‘check out’ fee at the end of your fixed term tenancy, should you decide to move out. Plus, we will not charge you anything to provide a reference to your new landlord – although we hope you like us so much you’ll stay!